• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Secret visit

WestTexasHusker

All Legend
10 Year Member
So HCMR secretly visited. The only clue is that it was a game day weekend so everyone was distracted. Is this the same visit when Will Compton reported Rhule to be in town? I wonder if Trev just toted them around for a day or so and they flew back. Is there a game that Trevor wasn’t at?

I doubt Trev was with them, he's too noticeable out in public. I took it as Rhule and family drove around and looked at the atmosphere, neighborhoods most likely, and probably a school or two as well.

We're lucky it worked out so well for MR and his family. We didn't need a bunch of fans and/or media shouting questions, etc at him and his family. Nice quiet visit for them to decide if Lincoln was a place for their family to call home.

So did he fly in on a private jet? Seems like, even in a private airport situation, some worker would have leaked something. Pilots, ground crew, drivers. Did I hear him say they ate at Waffle House?

giphy.gif

So did he fly in on a private jet? Seems like, even in a private airport situation, some worker would have leaked something. Pilots, ground crew, drivers. Did I hear him say they ate at Waffle House?
Long as the voracious pack of media jokers weren't tipped off I doubt many Husker fans would have even recognized MR and his family. Probably lots of private jets coming and going at the airport and unless there was some important well known people greeting them no one pays much attention.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back