• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

SEC Championship

berryhusker

Travel Squad
15 Year Member
Watching the first quarter of the Tide vs. Gators and the talent difference between the SEC and B1G championship games is painfully obvious. It's like watching Pro teams tonight vs the MAC caliber teams from earlier today. The difference is glaring. OSU is nowhere near the team they were a season ago, and they're still a notch higher than everyone else in the B1G. If they somehow get to the championship game against Bama they'll get crushed.

Watching Bama win is not fun for me...will peek during commercials to see if FLA starts working miracles.

OSU looked...OK today.

Typical Northwestern game...low score. Northwestern actually won the first half.

Fields was not that good. Under pressure all day. OSU ground game saved them.

OSU Defense not bad either.

no way on the planet they beat Alabama though. IMHO But hey, it’s football and it’s why we play the game so who knows.

And this is what happens when you have one conference that is very very serious about college football. And another conference who treats it like a three ring circus.

Last edited:

It's just amazing to see so much talent on the field at the same time. Playmakers everywhere. I know recruiting services aren't everything, but they ain't nothin' either.

Bama does look slightly weak to the pass though...

Trevor Lawrence or Justin Fields just might give them some headaches....

Bama does look slightly weak to the pass though...

Trevor Lawrence or Justin Fields just might give them some headaches....
Trask and Jones battling it out for the SEC championship passing yards was fun to watch. 2 1st round caliber QB's competing to make their claim for the Heisman. Bama likely has a 1st round WR/KR and RB as well. The talent level was unreal- I know I'm sounding like a broken record now, but it was really something to witness.

CFP FINAL FOUR
  • #1 Alabama (duh)
  • #2 Clemson
  • #3 Ohio St
  • #4 A&M
Who's out ....
  • #5 Cincinnati
  • #6 Notre Dame
Tune in 11:00am tomorrow (Sunday)

Last edited:

Watching the first quarter of the Tide vs. Gators and the talent difference between the SEC and B1G championship games is painfully obvious. It's like watching Pro teams tonight vs the MAC caliber teams from earlier today. The difference is glaring. OSU is nowhere near the team they were a season ago, and they're still a notch higher than everyone else in the B1G. If they somehow get to the championship game against Bama they'll get crushed.
Disagree. Ohio State has athletes like Alabama, Clemson. Alabama isn’t bullet proof either. They got taken to the wire last night. I’d expect Ohio State to hang right in there with Clemson. They probably should have beaten them last year. We shall see.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back