• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Season Stats - 4 Games

HuskerInOkieland

Heisman
15 Year Member
1606957815253.png

Didn't Allen shoot around 90% from the line last year? I really like his game but I'm disappointed with his performance from the line.

Didn't Allen shoot around 90% from the line last year? I really like his game but I'm disappointed with his performance from the line.
Yes, he his FT shooting was 88% last year. It's early in the season, so he can still improve in that area as the season progresses. If he shoots close to what he shot last year from the line in each individual game from here on out, we'll take it.

Last edited:

Teddy Allen's free throw shot looks great later in the game... looks like a concentration issue. Maybe when he gets tired he can't think about it as much.

Teddy Allen's free throw shot looks great later in the game... looks like a concentration issue. Maybe when he gets tired he can't think about it as much.
He is better down the stretch right now. I have a feeling that he'll be fine.

He reminds me of that guy at every YMCA in the country. Doesnt look like a baller and just scores on everybody with seemingly zero effort

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back