• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Season Cancelled

Looks like it's over.

Looks like it's over.
Yet another article from YESTERDAY. Though I think they will cancel the season,a s of 8/11/2020 at 1016 MST, there has been ZERO official word.

Imagine if we lost all 10....

:Eek: :Bananalazy::Cry:
vyk6gwgzdc201.jpg

College president are idiots. The proof is happening this year. I understand taking proper precautions. However, cancelling football has already led to some schools shutting down their ENTIRE athletic departments. Not to mention there are athletic departments that help make money to keep the schools open. A lot of donations are made to support the athletic Dept. Also there are still a lot of non athletic students that put athletics into their decision. It is considered by many to be a part of the whole college experience.

Thom: But, they are very well educated … :) Frankly, my background … and likely yours too … coming from 'blue-collar' / agricultural roots will like never mesh with the heads of academia's mindset.
Blue collar yes, Agricultural? Only the 2 summers on my uncles farm. But yes I am amazed sometimes how the higher the degree the less common sense seems to occur to them.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back