• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Sean Snyder as Special Teams Coach/Analyst?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oklahusker

King of Cold Takes
5 Year Member
Have see multiple unofficial reports that the son of Bill Snyder will be announced as the new special teams coordinator/analyst. What does everyone think about this? Admittedly I don't know much about the guy. He would have to be hired as an analyst, if I'm not mistaken, no?

How will this work in practice? I assume he will develop the strategy, but who will actually do the special teams teaching and coaching? What can Snyder do, and not do, when it comes to that aspect of special teams?

How will this work in practice? I assume he will develop the strategy, but who will actually do the special teams teaching and coaching? What can Snyder do, and not do, when it comes to that aspect of special teams?
my questions exactly.

Would be a very good hire. Not only is he a very good special teams coach (er, analyst!), he is also someone I'd look for to have contacts into JUCO's and schools from Kansas down into Texas. If he sticks around a while, we may want to find a spot for him on the roster of 10 coaches we have. He's a good coach and a guy who really needs to get away from K State, IMO

As for what he can do, anything except recruiting, coaching in games or practices. Watching film, developing practice plans, grading practice and game performance and technique, etc. Working with the football operations,

Would be a very good hire. Not only is he a very good special teams coach (er, analyst!), he is also someone I'd look for to have contacts into JUCO's and schools from Kansas down into Texas. If he sticks around a while, we may want to find a spot for him on the roster of 10 coaches we have. He's a good coach and a guy who really needs to get away from K State, IMO

As for what he can do, anything except recruiting, coaching in games or practices. Watching film, developing practice plans, grading practice and game performance and technique, etc. Working with the football operations,

Nebraska needs more analysts!:Koolaid2:

How did Coach Devaney win championships without a million dollar plus recruiting budget, off field analysts and facility upgrades?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back