• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Scottsbluff OL Brock Knutson Offered By Huskers: OV 3 June

I agree, but when Knutson says NU has been his lifelong dream school, why mess around?

Ask him

I think he feels a sense of obligation at least to Iowa State because they have been recruiting him for awhile

I think he ends up at Nebraska but in fairness we were not his first offer

Last edited:

Ask him

I think he feels a sense of obligation at least to Iowa State because they have been recruiting him for awhile

Yep. I hear that Matt Campbell showed up in Scottsbluff when he had only heard from position coaches. That would make me think seriously.

Ask him

I am curious as to why we are frequently late to the party on many in-state kids. I thought that with Ruud and Joseph handling the in-state recruiting that we would get a jump on other schools.

I feel that he and Noonan will be N but am concerned about Coleman. You know how OK likes speedy guys, something we seem to ignore.

I am curious as to why we are frequently late to the party on many in-state kids. I thought that with Ruud and Joseph handling the in-state recruiting that we would get a jump on other schools.

I feel that he and Noonan will be N but am concerned about Coleman. You know how OK likes speedy guys, something we seem to ignore.

I think we get all three in the end

Previous staff dropped the ball a lot

Says alot that they say Brock may be the best to come out of Western Ne for some time. Guessing Garrett has something to say about that!!
Or any of the guys from York. I like to draw the line where Western Nebraska starts on a map, and it bisects west O street. Actually Seward is my preferred dividing line.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back