• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

Scottsbluff OL Brock Knutson Offered By Huskers: OV 3 June

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Nebraska is his dream school

OVs to Lincoln and Ames in June

Plans to make his decision in the next few months

FCHusker

#1 Husker Fan
15 Year Member
Just curious, does anybody know when he transferred to Scottsbluff from Mitchell. Mitchell is Class C. Just curious how much he has gone up against better talent. Definitely has the frame to be a stud. Just curious.

PasadenaHusker

Just A Fan
10 Year Member
Just curious, does anybody know when he transferred to Scottsbluff from Mitchell. Mitchell is Class C. Just curious how much he has gone up against better talent. Definitely has the frame to be a stud. Just curious.
I believe it was part way through his junior year, but only for his senior season in football.

Beareye

Junior Varsity
5 Year Member
Why should they have to accept on the spot?

I do not blame them in the least for doing their due diligence and seeing what is out there to compare it too
I see both sides to it. The kids don't owe NU or the fanbase anything, and they should do their dilligence when choosing a team/school. On the other hand, if the kid and/or his family have been lobbying for an offer and have called NU their dream school, then why drag things out after getting the offer that you supposedly wanted so badly?

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
I see both sides to it. The kids don't owe NU or the fanbase anything, and they should do their dilligence when choosing a team/school. On the other hand, if the kid and/or his family have been lobbying for an offer and have called NU their dream school, then why drag things out after getting the offer that you supposedly wanted so badly?

It's his his life and his process and some kids want to experience the whole process

Some don't

Iowa State is competition here and I suspect he feels like he owes them a fair hearing based on the relationships built

Fans want an answer and want it now that is not how it always works

tango

Recruit

I do not blame them in the least for doing their due diligence and seeing what is out there to compare it too
What is it about posters like huskerman1? The kid needs to do his diligence and decide what is best for him.

Hopefully the kid joins the Huskers but does the best thing for him.

huskerman1

Scout Team
5 Year Member

I agree, but when Knutson says NU has been his lifelong dream school, why mess around?