• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Scott on - Husker Sports nightly Thurs. night

Give a listen to the crazy caller at the 41:40 mark. They don't get much better than that!

I heard you! Caller (All N) had run the 5k with his son, the Scott had signed a mini helmet for the lad. Scott made some comment “good for you guys running that 5k.” I figured that was you. Well done!

Last edited:

I heard you! Caller (All N) had run the 5k with his son, the Scott had signed a mini helmet for the lad. Scott made some comment “good for you guys running that 5k.” I figured that was you. Well done!
Actually used my name, but it sounds a lot like All N. I texted my son and told him I spoke to Scott Frost on the phone. Within 5 minutes, my phone was ringing and he could hardly talk. Wanted to know what we talked about. Now that we have this thread, I can let him listen to it when he gets home on Sunday night...right before we watch the recording of the Akron butt whipping.

great thread, listened all week and just blew it off tonight

listened to frost on sports nightly. Every caller got a question from frost. Was genuinely interested in the callers. Most coaches just take a question and answer it. Scott took time to ask the caller a question even if it was ‘just How are you” it shows he cares about the State. The fans. He understands “it” ..much thanks and many respects

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back