• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Scott Frost

It was just stupid. The linemen didn't jump, so he was yelling for no reason.

I'd like to see him light a fire under his players rather than yell at the refs for a phantom call.

Ya know, Daniels sure brought the fire today. I loved seeing him bring some raw emotion.
He is in his third season and he has yet to light a fire under his players? Wasn’t that supposed to be part of the great culture change?

The offensive genius is so out of his league in the Big Ten that he is reduced to yelling at refs.

It was just stupid. The linemen didn't jump, so he was yelling for no reason.

I'd like to see him light a fire under his players rather than yell at the refs for a phantom call.

Ya know, Daniels sure brought the fire today. I loved seeing him bring some raw emotion.
Our DL guys were pointing and yelling about their left end. Someone on their line moved.

This thread is the perfect example of what wears me out about Husker fans. All week long talk on this board about his lack of passion, doesn’t get fired up about any bad calls. Want to see more fire from him, especially on bad calls so his players know he’s got their back. Heard that all week. You get it, now complain about it. Geez people! We don’t have to critique literally every little thing the man does or doesn’t do. Got news for you - every coach cusses. Nationwide. For Christ’s sake let the man breathe a little

Dated November 28 2014. Nebraska v Iowa @ Iowa City. NU rallied to tie less than 1 minute to go. Huskers won in O.T.

Two days later, Bo was canned.

hM467bM.png

This thread is the perfect example of what wears me out about Husker fans. All week long talk on this board about his lack of passion, doesn’t get fired up about any bad calls. Want to see more fire from him, especially on bad calls so his players know he’s got their back. Heard that all week. You get it, now complain about it. Geez people! We don’t have to critique literally every little thing the man does or doesn’t do. Got news for you - every coach cusses. Nationwide. For Christ’s sake let the man breathe a little
settle down...one pr two people isn't "you all".

I like Frost but his outburst on sideline calling official m-f-er was totally inexcusable!! We didn't tolerate it from Bo and we shouldn't tolerate it from him. The lack of discipline on this team comes from the top!!
That chewing HCSF laid down doesnt even come close to a Pelini chewing. There was no hat throwing spitting or throwing of anything.

Honestly if there would have been more fans in the stands you wouldn't have heard it.

Good for him to show some fire

I'm serious. We need a Husker football funeral where we burn all our symbols of Husker Power. Then and only then, a Corn Phoenix can rise from the ashes.

Let's let the marketing team come up with some new ideas, let's let the players create new traditions. We need to create a sense of shared struggle. When all our traditions are tied to decades of teams that never had a losing record, how much struggle do our Frost teams share with Osborne? The lack of new traditions is hurting team unity IMO.

What a bunch of bitchy, crybabies. ‘Oh, he said bad words, Tom never talked like that’. Well, Bob did. Monte did. Charlie did. Bo, Bill, and now Scott have. Get over it, and stop wailing about how ‘it wasn’t even a penalty’, because ladies, there were plenty that even the boys on TV were pointing out with some regularity.

This is possibly the dumbest topic the shallow gene pool calling for our coach to be replaced have chosen to whine about.

I like Frost but his outburst on sideline calling official m-f-er was totally inexcusable!! We didn't tolerate it from Bo and we shouldn't tolerate it from him. The lack of discipline on this team comes from the top!!
Apparently, I missed that?

I'm serious. We need a Husker football funeral where we burn all our symbols of Husker Power. Then and only then, a Corn Phoenix can rise from the ashes.

Let's let the marketing team come up with some new ideas, let's let the players create new traditions. We need to create a sense of shared struggle. When all our traditions are tied to decades of teams that never had a losing record, how much struggle do our Frost teams share with Osborne? The lack of new traditions is hurting team unity IMO.
Steve Pederson tried all that. How did it work out?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back