• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Scott Frost

Nebraska needs to mortgage the future before it’s too late and send Moos to Ames Iowa with a blank check and spend whatever it takes to get the guy that has wins over BOTH Oklahoma and Texas this year. I can only imagine the success Coach Campbell would have with the resources he’d have at his disposal in Lincoln. And I’d even be okay with him bringing his entire staff with him too!

Nebraska needs to mortgage the future before it’s too late and send Moos to Ames Iowa with a blank check and spend whatever it takes to get the guy that has wins over BOTH Oklahoma and Texas this year. I can only imagine the success Coach Campbell would have with the resources he’d have at his disposal in Lincoln. And I’d even be okay with him bringing his entire staff with him too!
I just dont know with financial hit this year, if we can afford to do that

Maybe send Frost and company to Ames to get some coaching tips?

*Sigh*

Post of the year.

Some of Frost's assistants remind me of Cameron Jurgens.

Playing the wrong position.

I think there's a legitimate chance attendance will collapse next year. Could be millions in lost revenue if Frost's teams can't show a pulse.

I think that might be a good thing. The expectations have been unrealistic for over a decade and just throwing money at the problem isn’t working. The fans are not going to keep spending money on this product. It isn’t even fair to ask them to.

Holding onto the past has not served us well at all.

Firing Frost would be the last dagger in the back of Husker football. That is not the answer.

But Moos needs to have a meeting with Frost, and maybe the entire staff, and make it clear that there will be no more excuses. No more blaming the previous staff as Frost did again today at the presser. No more acceptance of lax discipline (such as no shows for finals). No more acceptance of repetitive mistakes. Let them know that any of the assistants can be replaced at any time. If Frost won't do it then I guess he can resign.
The other coaches and the media are laughing at us. This has got to stop.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back