• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Scott Frost

djlhuskerfan

Starter
15 Year Member
I like Frost but his outburst on sideline calling official m-f-er was totally inexcusable!! We didn't tolerate it from Bo and we shouldn't tolerate it from him. The lack of discipline on this team comes from the top!!

I like Frost but his outburst on sideline calling official m-f-er was totally inexcusable!! We didn't tolerate it from Bo and we shouldn't tolerate it from him. The lack of discipline on this team comes from the top!!
It was just stupid. The linemen didn't jump, so he was yelling for no reason.

I'd like to see him light a fire under his players rather than yell at the refs for a phantom call.

Ya know, Daniels sure brought the fire today. I loved seeing him bring some raw emotion.

It was just stupid. The linemen didn't jump, so he was yelling for no reason.

I'd like to see him light a fire under his players rather than yell at the refs for a phantom call.

Ya know, Daniels sure brought the fire today. I loved seeing him bring some raw emotion.

This 110%.

I disagree. I like he's trying to at least try something different. Some fire. I think most coaches loose it but they happened to catch Frost at a heated moment. It's not the norm for him .

Now if it becomes habitual?

I like Scott Frost. I thought he was the guy for the job. I'm thinking he doesn't go over .500 next year, he's gone.

They didn't pay all that money for a guy who is loosing better than Mike Riley.

With these facilities? Support? History? I don't understand it.

Last edited:
I disagree. I like he's trying to at least try something different. Some fire. I think most coaches loose it but they happened to catch Frost at a heated moment. It's not the norm for him .

Now if it becomes habitual?

I like Scott Frost. I thought he was the guy for the job. I'm thinking he doesn't over .500 he's gone.

They didn't pay all that money for a guy who is loosing better than Mike Riley.

With these facilities? Support? History? I don't understand it.

I don't believe it is Frost. It is who he has surrounding him.

Might be SF or it might be assistant coaches either way it falls on him to evaluate his assistant a so it is still his responsibility

Well, that one incident is so far from how Bo behaved on the sideline, it is kind of silly to even compare the two.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back