• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Scott Frost on Jim Rome Video Clips

BigRedMax

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
Jim Rome had Nebraska Head Coach Scott Frost on the show to talk about how he runs his program and his plan to return the Cornhuskers program to it’s former glory. Here are some clips.

Scott Frost on reports of ‘toxic’ programs around college football

We are extremely fortunate that SF was from and played for Nebraska.It is almost an act of devine intervention.When he was named HC, I went to confession.Had to take a box lunch with me.Lol.GBR.
Barring some unforeseen situation occurring none of us can see, I just almost think it’s a given NU will return to greatness at some point under Scott Frost. He just gets it.

Need to start getting another kid groomed for 15-20 years from now so he’s ready to go when Scott has had enough. Many of us will be old or dead by then, but keep the tradition going and it starts with quality leadership.

Barring some unforeseen situation occurring none of us can see, I just almost think it’s a given NU will return to greatness at some point under Scott Frost. He just gets it.

Need to start getting another kid groomed for 15-20 years from now so he’s ready to go when Scott has had enough. Many of us will be old or dead by then, but keep the tradition going and it starts with quality leadership.
His name is Noah Vedral. :Biggrin:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back