• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Scott Frost lands #1 Go5 recruiting class

People talk about UCF like it is a small school tucked away in a little known part of Florida, when in all actuality it has the largest undergraduate student population in the country. UCF may not have the history and legacy of FSU, Florida, and Miami but there is no reason that a good coach should not be successful there.
Right, and when you take a four star RB that two schools kicked to the curb in their class because it's not looking like he was going to get in to inflate your class, you get the publicity you want (like this thread). You take that guy out and their class plummets, but I wouldn't cook the books like that.

That being said, I am actually impressed with Frosts first year in Orlando. Looks to be doing well in my opinion.

Last edited:

That being said, I am actually impressed with Frosts first year in Orlando. Looks to be doing well in my opinion.

Its impressive if they were an 0-12 program the previous year. But were they? They were an 0-12 team that year but the previous three seasons doesn't say they were an 0-12 program.

Its impressive if they were an 0-12 program the previous year. But were they? They were an 0-12 team that year but the previous three seasons doesn't say they were an 0-12 program.
I agree. I think he took over a good program where the bar was lower than actuality with that 0-12 season. He's doing what I would probably do, grab high caliber dudes that probably aren't qualifying and if they do you look like a genius, but either way you trick people into thinking you are recruiting at a higher level.

I agree. I think he took over a good program where the bar was lower than actuality with that 0-12 season. He's doing what I would probably do, grab high caliber dudes that probably aren't qualifying and if they do you look like a genius, but either way you trick people into thinking you are recruiting at a higher level.
I only saw a little of the UCF game against Michigan so I can't really comment as to how good the team was but there had to be some talent there to work with. The next few years will tell the story I would imagine.

I meant, do you think they'll be ranked at the end of either 2017 or 2018 as opposed to ranked sometime during either year. Early/midyear rankings are typically meaningless, IMO.
If they get ranked early/mid year it's because the knocked someone off. As for the end, maybe so. Depends on what they draw. Haven't checked. He may just be a verrry solid coach.

Right, and when you take a four star RB that two schools kicked to the curb in their class because it's not looking like he was going to get in to inflate your class, you get the publicity you want (like this thread). You take that guy out and their class plummets, but I wouldn't cook the books like that.

Wow, what a strange post. You think SF accepted the 4* running back to inflate his class and get more publicity. Yeah right, I am sure that was it. SF really has no practical need for 4* RB other than to gain publicity.

Are-You-Saying-That-Its-The-Tooth-Fairy-Who-Have-Been-Taking-My-Teeth-Funny-Teeth-Meme-Image.jpg

SF's class drops to #2 in the Go5 without the 4* running back. That is not much of a plummet, now is it Mr. Wizard?

Seems odd to me that HuskerMaxers seem to enjoy all articles about the success of former Huskers....like Vincent Valentine in the Super Bowl, or former Huskers in the NFL...and the latest one about Mickey Joseph getting a coaching job.

But as soon as someone talks about the success of the former Husker named Scott Frost, it is labeled (by various oddballs) as trolling and needs to be downplayed and discredited as much as possible.

:wow:

Last edited:
But as soon as someone talks about the success of the former Husker named Scott Frost, it is labeled (by idiots) as trolling and needs to be downplayed and discredited as much as possible.

Not someone, just when you do it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back