• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Scott Frost February presser

Not to hijack the thread....but just wanted to poke at Duck here for one of my pet peeves. Suh and David have earned the right to play for SB rings.... they haven't done quite enough yet to deserve them. We'll see Sunday. I'll be rooting for them.
I know what you mean, but between the work they put in at NU and in the NFL, I don't know many more elite level players like them that deserve a ring. Win or loss in the super bowl, these guys will perform the way they always have which is exceptional. Just because the teams they've been on haven't always been that good doesn't mean they haven't put in the work of a champion. If any of those NU offenses they played on had a pulse they would at a minimum have a B12 title ring.

Suh’s production has dropped off for the better part of the past 5 years. Still a good player, but it’s no longer 2011, 2012. His best years are in the rear view mirror.

I'm just wondering if there is a long list of NFL D-tackles who are as dominant at 32 or whatever years of age as they were at 23?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back