• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Scott Frost Cheating at TCYB

I like that scene, but here's how far removed we are from that era: if the same thing happened today, that player would quit, the coach would be disciplined, and at least one or two of the other players would have a father who is a lawyer who would quickly figure out how to sue somebody. (I'm not joking.)
Hell, I graduated in 07 and they couldn't get away with half the crap we did in today's climate...

Punches would get thrown at practice or in the weight room, some outsider would see it and tell the administration, the SRO would get sent over with a guidance counselor and my HC would basically tell them to go pound sand. There really was a "what happens here stays here" mentality regarding most incidents that I don't think exists much anymore. I know it doesn't at my former HS.

I nominate Oracle of Lincoln, Paramus, GFOA, and a return of Houston Husker for the first inaugural Hmax Unity Council.

There is a sick, twisted, Hannibal Lecter logic to your thinking.

If it takes, let me know and I'll go post on the Nebraska-Kearney board.

I can just picture Max and RR reading these kinds of threads ...

SnIwFtR.gif

I've never met RR, but Max has never worn a sombrero in my presence.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back