• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Scott at the podium reveals his dumb insight

GIFRRO

Scout Team
10 Year Member
At the end states it goes back to the block punt
If thar doesn't happen I like our chances
Are you kidding me. If you team is so crappy that one play defines win or loss its not the one play
Did iowa blame it on the fumble in the red zone and then lose? Did iowa blame it on the early touchdown dropped ball ok 4th down in the end zone?
No
Yhey overcome and win
Scott continues to try and preach that we have to play perfect to win.
No, it's that your leadership doesn't get your kids mentally tough enough to just go out and win. Not too mention all the bad offensive play calls or other issues.
No it's not one play. One error
Stupid

Last edited:

That one play was the start of our mental collapse (Frost's mental collapse, rather).

We were still leading after that blocked punt!

Good teams, good coaches, overcome errors. We go into panic mode.

If Frost considers Iowa closing the gap on the scoreboard with the blocked punt the reason we lost, that proves the panic.

Last edited:

That one play was the start of our mental collapse (Frost's mental collapse, rather).

We were still leading after that blocked punt!

Good teams, good coaches, overcome errors. We go into panic mode.

If Frost considers Iowa closing the gap on the scoreboard with the blocked punt the reason we lost, that proves the panic.
This 100%.

This team's lack of discipline and lack of attention to detail is a direct reflection of their head coach. Add to that, questionable (at best) accountability, and it's quite easy to understand why this team continues to fail to succeed when adversity strikes... much of that adversity being self-inflicted.

no fear.jpg

Last edited:

If you are going to pin it on one play, why not the slow-developing pass play call that resulted in a safety.
Couple weeks ago on 3rd and 4 vs Ohio state we ran a play where Levi Faulk runs a drag pattern all the way across the field giving Buckeyes line time to engage, loop around and be directly in Martinez face by the time Faulk comes open …. Sloooow developing plays don’t work without sufficient protection. But that was Adrians fault

More of the same in 2022. I just dont know how we can pants crap more than we do now. But we find a way every week. Kinda funny. Kinda sad.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back