• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Scoring Explosion Together Again

Now if the defense would have been running a 4-3 instead of a 5-2... :Sarcasm:

Great team, would be exciting to have that level of athlete at Nebraska again.

If only Fryar would've caught that ball in the Orange Bowl or Rozier not been hurt! This team arguably would've gone down as the greatest of all time!

Last edited:

Turner could flat out spin it. Never seen a better TRUE dual-threat QB. Combine that with a 2,000+ yard rusher at RB....damn I miss the days of beating opponents down. The only question was when the opposing D would tap out..1st, 2nd or 3rd qtr., rarely did it go into the 4th.

Last edited:
noqU_-eAw71Cgzt3DTdGA_rUZSi8YHBHJ8gUu45dJheEDWpypoOTTrihr1ruFDEuhRHl9MfkVn7LtMvGZ_VA3AL5FdPAwcEEtcS1LR-gyTWkKiDURmPzVODesnUqQz9eU8XDzYe5rbnMOpPRhMjpM7CHrEHhhIVVZlI

Never mind my previous post. Fryer served only 8 months of his 5 year sentence, Released June 2016.

Last edited:

Turner could flat out spin it. Never seen a better TRUE dual-threat QB. Combine that with a 2,000+ yard rusher at RB....damn I miss the days of beating opponents down. The only question was when the opposing D would tap out..1st, 2nd or 3rd qtr., rarely did it go into the 4th.
Kyler Murray disagrees.

I was going to ask the same.

So how many points did KM's team put up in a 14 game season? As many as TG's team in a 12 game season?
How many Heisman trophy’s did he win?

It’s not about points scored it’s about dual threat qbs.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back