• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Schedule To Be Released Tomorrow During FOX "Big Noon Kickoff Program"

If freshman version of Martinez or better shows up I think this team does well. If sophmore version shows up against this schedule its going to be a long 8 games. I feel like the Huskers are going to surprise people this season though.
If last years version shows up, Lubick won't hesitate to pull him.

If freshman version of Martinez or better shows up I think this team does well. If sophmore version shows up against this schedule its going to be a long 8 games. I feel like the Huskers are going to surprise people this season though.
THIS X 1000. He must perform like 2018 if we're going to have any shot at a decent season. If he looks indecisive, slow and inaccurate needs to take a seat. HCSF will need to give Luke a chance and not after we're down 20 points and struggling. I'm big fan of AM but we simply have to move on if he's not getting it done this season.

Last edited:
That is a tough schedule for sure. I'd almost say it is worse than ours because the 2nd half our schedule is potentially manageable.
No. IU plays 4 teams ranked in preseason top 25. We play 5.

More importantly, IU "gets a week off" between each tough game. Look at the schedule again. Tough team, breather, tough team, breather, repeat. Much easier to manage. We hit the buzz saw right off the bat.

That said... Bring it on!

Joe Swanson Bring It On GIFs | Tenor

C

No. IU plays 4 teams ranked in preseason top 25. We play 5.

More importantly, IU "gets a week off" between each tough game. Look at the schedule again. Tough team, breather, tough team, breather, repeat. Much easier to manage. We hit the buzz saw right off the bat.

That said... Bring it on!
It is not ideal, but maybe its good to get the good teams right away when we are still healthy and have optimism. Good competition only makes you better, but hoping we steal a win or two in the first half of the season.

all sports?
Pretty sure it is just football. For example, if tOSU finishes the season 8-1 and Penn State finishes 7-2, then that would add 15 wins and 3 losses to the chart just from this one season. (Remember that we have had three crossover games for most of our nine years in the conference.)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back