• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Sanders to FAU as DC

Status
Not open for further replies.

FAU just got itself one of the very best coaches in college football. Huge coup for them, and a chance for Sanders to re-establish himself.

I wish him well, on and off the field. He struggled a bit as DC at UNC, but we know he's an extremely good DB coach.

Knew he'd resurface...congrats and show FAU what NU is missing.

Last edited:

congrats to Coach Sanders on his new opportunity. Stay out of whatever trouble it is that you get into.
Congrats to Coach Carl for a great hire.

I think he was perfect as DB coach. His run at UNC was unremarkable as I recall. Some guys have a niche...I think DB coach might be Marvin's.

Don't disagree with that at all. Just think that Marvin did a good enough job at NU to warrant the promotion had he still been here. His results as a DC may have been better at NU with a head coach like Bo. We'll never know, so I wish him and Carl the best of luck at FAU.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back