• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Samari Curtis is N (To Transfer)

I am glad we have a complete roster but why is it unbelievable? We are pulling 3*s whose situation changed for them.
Just a reminder; there are other schools who could use Ohio’s Mr. Basketball, but he chose us.

The stats aren’t shabby:

34 ppg, 7 rebs, 5 assists, 2.5 steals

He could use some improvement in shooting percentage, but some of that is likely being the target of every defensive game plan.

Just a reminder; there are other schools who could use Ohio’s Mr. Basketball, but he chose us.

The stats aren’t shabby:

34 ppg, 7 rebs, 5 assists, 2.5 steals

He could use some improvement in shooting percentage, but some of that is likely being the target of every defensive game plan.
Also a reminder, he is a 3* for a reason.

I am not complaining but I think some need to realize that we are filling out a depleted roster and many of these guys probably (I hope) wouldn't be good enough to join the team 4 years from now.

Or am I expecting too much?

Last edited:
Also a reminder, he is a 3* for a reason.

I am not complaining but I think some need to realize that we are filling out a depleted roster and many of these guys probably (I hope) wouldn't be good enough to join the team 4 years from now.

Or am I expecting too much?
I think this roster is looking much better now than it did a couple months ago. I think this roster will far exceed what would have been if no players left.

I think this roster is looking much better now than it did a couple months ago. I think this roster will far exceed what would have been if no players left.
Of course because we lost the over-whelming majority of our scoring.

But there were going to be 12 guys earning scholarships no matter what.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back