• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Sam Haiby out for the season? (Back in Dec !!!)

A good article with information about who might be avalable to step-up to fill Haby's shoes, rather than details about her season-ending injury. (Behind a paywall, you should be able to read it by disabling your ad-blocker)

I'm glad that Sam's definitely still an integral part of the team even though she won't be on the floor this season. I recently saw her briefly dancing in a video Allison made to sell her t-shirts and hoodies.

She probably hasn't thought this far ahead yet, but maybe Sam comes back for her Super Senior season in 2023?

:ph34r:
GOOD NEWS!!!!!
1f387.png
1f64f.png

1667252986668.png

Coach Amy's Comments during Washburn Exhibition pre-game interview with Matt Coatney & Jeff Greisch.

STAY TUNED!!! :thumbsup:

:ph34r:
GOOD NEWS!!!!!
1f387.png
1f64f.png

View attachment 90038

Coach Amy's Comments during Washburn Exhibition pre-game interview with Matt Coatney & Jeff Greisch.

STAY TUNED!!! :thumbsup:

I can't find where I read it, but I recall reading the possibility that Sam could be back as soon as December.

As happy as I am about that, I'm also kind of left wondering "How does an injury look season ending and end up only costing an athlete a couple months?" :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back