• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Sad but unfortunately,

Status
Not open for further replies.

$talks

Recruit
5 Year Member
We can kid ourselves but the handwriting is on the wall...we have a prodigal son here who we are pulling for, but something is seriously wrong. He sure doesn't look like the confident freshly shaven, smartly dressed young man when he signed his 7 yr $35 mil ct...Instead, we see in plain sight a spiraling out of control individual who is lost and grasping for straws. Think what you may, but the signs are showing that we have a coach is depressed, confidence shaken, and disorganized. There is far more that can be said, but I will hold back from what I know ....He needs desperately some help and in more ways than football.

We can kid ourselves but the handwriting is on the wall...we have a prodigal son here who we are pulling for, but something is seriously wrong. He sure doesn't look like the confident freshly shaven, smartly dressed young man when he signed his 7 yr $35 mil ct...Instead, we see in plain sight a spiraling out of control individual who is lost and grasping for straws. Think what you may, but the signs are showing that we have a coach is depressed, confidence shaken, and disorganized. There is far more that can be said, but I will hold back from what I know ....He needs desperately some help and in more ways than football.
Glad you are here to help us through this.

If you have something to say, say it. People do this kind of thing far too often on this board.

I think I can end the gambling and drinking rumor.

And the rumor his wife is preggers with another coach.

And the rumor his wife is living separately in Florida.

And the rumor......

I, however, cannot dispel the rumor that the staff built a halfpipe under the stadium, bought matching VISION skateboards from 1989 off EBay and spend all their time shreddin'.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back