• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Rutgers tix for $99

DuckTownHusker

Blackshirt Sith Lord
10 Year Member
If you're planning to go to the Rutgers game, you can buy a season ticket package for $99 at Costco in New Jersey, LOL. It includes 2x tickets plus parking. Hahaha.

That's cheaper than most single game NU tix.

Ki7l2PLDPm5khpGJcwhqjDOP9giom8t-RdcWseUFUDw.jpg

Last edited:
If you're planning to go to the Rutgers game, you can buy a season ticket package for $99 at Costco in New Jersey, LOL. It includes 2x tickets plus parking. Hahaha.

That is freaking AWESOME!!! HAHAHAHA

And I thought Nebraska was struggling to sell tickets for the 2022 season. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Smart of them. You have to start somewhere. Kudos to them, they are trying to build something, and it takes time. They make plenty of money from the BIG, ticket sales are a bonus when you are struggling to get fans on board. It’s a fantastic marketing idea. Good for them.

Those aren't season tickets. It says right on the box, "2 lower level sideline tickets."

Last edited:
Those aren't season tickets. It says right on the box, "2 lower level sideline tickets."
It also says 2022 regular season home games, so I take that to be all of their games.

I did this the year we played Wake Forest in Winston-Salem. I lived on the East Coast then. Got to see Nebraska play a road game, then sold the rest of the tickets and made a nice profit. Of course, Wake was having a good year, so there was actually some demand. I doubt Rutgers tickets will be a hot item this year. Still, it would be a great bargain for the Nebraska tickets alone…

Smart of them. You have to start somewhere. Kudos to them, they are trying to build something, and it takes time. They make plenty of money from the BIG, ticket sales are a bonus when you are struggling to get fans on board. It’s a fantastic marketing idea. Good for them.
Have to agree

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back