• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Rutgers Presser on BTN @ 1:00 CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigRedIggy

Junior Varsity
5 Year Member
Last edited:

at least I'll be able to go to the games in piscataway and visit my relatives in the jersey area too...2 birds with 1 stone, so to speak.

http://btn.com/2012/11/20/btn-to-cover-news-of-rutgers-big-ten-move-today/

To kickoff today’s announcement that Rutgers is joining the Big Ten Conference, the school will host a press conference with President Robert Barchi and Director of Athletics Tim Pernetti and Big Ten Commissioner James E. Delany today at 2 p.m. ET. BTN and BTN2Go will have live coverage beginning at 1:45 p.m. ET of the press conference. After that, BTN will have analysis from a variety of guests. Dave Revsine will host BTN’s coverage.
On Monday, Maryland announced it is joining the Big Ten Conference. Read and watch all of our coverage online here. We’ll be adding posts and video throughout the day.

maybe we can invite the Jersey Shore Cast to one of the Rutgers/Nebraska games....Jwoww and Snooki....man the student section would be going bonkers. :Biggrin:

maybe we can invite the Jersey Shore Cast to one of the Rutgers/Nebraska games....Jwoww and Snooki....man the student section would be going bonkers. :Biggrin:

I'm pretty sure The Situation would have no clue that Larry the Cable Guy was mocking him.

This Press Conf is night and day from yesterday. Rutgers shows a positive flavor of Wow, can't believe this is happening for us. MD was Wow, How could you do this to us!

Asked if they are going to be required to move their B1G games to a venue like MetLife because of capacity the AD said they won't be required but they will look at some (one or more) games a year being moved to attract a larger audience, both in the stadium and on tv.

ESPN_BigTen Rutgers AD says ticket office getting more renewals, development office getting good news about donations. Big Ten enthusiasm already there.

Personally I think this is due to the fact that a lot of ticket brokers and scalpers reside in the Jersey area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back