• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Run The Ball Stop The Run Win The Game!

Yes. We don't have 50 mph winds every game day.
not every day. but we do have it quit enough that i don't want to be throwing in the towel like the bills had to tonight because of seasonal weather. but you know passing has always been a successful recipe in the midwest.

not every day. but we do have it quit enough that i don't want to be throwing in the towel like the bills had to tonight because of seasonal weather. but you know passing has always been a successful recipe in the midwest.
Don't get me wrong. There's value in a strong running game but this was one game, in poor weather conditions against a team that's poor at stopping the run. If Bill could do that every weekend he would but he doesn't.

The Hoodie proved you can do it in the pros. Take notes frost.
Lolz... the Hoodie knew that not even super humans like Josh Allen could throw the ball into a 45 MPH gusting wind.... His cerebral, noodle arm QB was not going to be able to throw the ball on target more than 8 yards down the field.

All I know... I won a truckload on the under...

Last edited:

Scott prefers scheme to W's. The most egregious example is Minnesota in 2020.

All he had to do was run the damn ball.
QB’s love to throw the ball. Coaches that were former QB love to scheme up pass plays that are supposed to work… it works on paper or in summer 7 on 7… they don’t like to get hit, and therefore don’t like physicality of the sport. And we’re gonna have at least 3 of them running the offense. We probably won’t have a special teams coordinator, no need for that. Bill busch as an analyst will be good enough. Same with running back, Ron brown can serve that role from his office as another analyst position. The oline coach ( do we need one of those?) can help with the running backs on there pass pro and then can slide over to the receiver room to work on the pass catching as we will have two coaches for that aspect of the team as well (Joseph and Becton)….

It's been said Belichick comes up with a very different and unique game plan and schemes for every game. Buffalo was CLEARLY out coached last night imo bye probably the best NFL HC ever. What's incredible is BB pretty much rebuilt the Pats in a single season. I'm hoping Frost can do likewise with the 2022 Husker season! GO BIG RED.... GO PATS!!

Lolz... the Hoodie knew that not even super humans like Josh Allen could throw the ball into a 45 MPH gusting wind.... His cerebral, noodle arm QB was not going to be able to throw the ball on target more than 8 yards down the field.

All I know... I won a truckload on the under...
Is that the same noodle arm QB that threw for 4500 yds with 41 tds, 4 ints with a 77% completion and a NC last season? He sure got lucky last season with that weak arm! :Lol:

Is that the same noodle arm QB that threw for 4500 yds with 41 tds, 4 ints with a 77% completion and a NC last season? He sure got lucky last season with that weak arm! :Lol:
I only meant as it relates to the wind. He throws a nice ball but I do think he is last in the NFL for starters on balls thrown over 25 yards in the air.

Jones is clearly a great QB.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back