• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Run The Ball Stop The Run Win The Game!

I only meant as it relates to the wind. He throws a nice ball but I do think he is last in the NFL for starters on balls thrown over 25 yards in the air.

Jones is clearly a great QB.
I suspect that stat will improve as he matures in that offense. BB does seem to have him on a short leash which I think is the right way to handle a rookie QB in the NFL. I was reading where Judon was razzing him after the game how he appreciated what the offense did with the exception of Mac because he only handed off the ball. lol Guess they have a good laugh but they also won a very important game. I think the Pats might have stolen the pick of the litter from last years draft as QB's go. He's got a bright future and the Pats have a big contract coming in a few years imo.

If Buffalo could catch passes and make an easy FG they win......wasn't all about Bellicheat
Beefalo lost AT HOME and got out coached. Pats fans are used to the excuses and negative comments. That team will just keep on winning long as BB is coaching them. This years team is very much a work in progress but improving as the season rolls along.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back