• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Run defense article

Can you summarize the article? I m not going to pay to read the article so if I can get the Cliff's notes version I can respond. Thanks.

Let me guess: Stop the run?

Pretty much. The discussion was kicked off by Coach Tuoti showing cutups of the 2018 Wisconsin game and the 2018 Iowa game, both of which saw the opposition run up 70 gazillion rushing yards and whip our butts in the trenches. Apparently watching this film got the blood boiling in most of the audience. It seems the big boys would prefer never to go through that again.

I'm all for cutting Chin some slack last season and perhaps even a little for this one. He walked into a steaming pile of dog do do and had extremely limited options last season. I believe things have markedly changed on D but we still have a ways to go.

I believe our D will be one of the more pleasant surprises for Husker fans and one of the more unpleasant surprises for our opponents!

I'm all for cutting Chin some slack last season and perhaps even a little for this one. He walked into a steaming pile of dog do do and had extremely limited options last season. I believe things have markedly changed on D but we still have a ways to go.

I believe our D will be one of the more pleasant surprises for Husker fans and one of the more unpleasant surprises for our opponents!
Their certainly has been a ton of hype for the defensive line especially the perceived depth. The D-line is the heart of a great defense I hope the hype becomes reality. If they are as good as being advertised they should hold South Alabama under 100 yards rushing in a few weeks.

Be careful if you sign-up for the free 7 day trial. I missed it by a day and they charged me $60 through Google play. Contacted the Atlantic and Google, absolutely no refunds. Just an FYI.

Thanks for the tip. Sounds like a scam.
It's ultimately my fault for not being diligent and cancelling in time, but to sign up someone to a year subscription for $60 with no option to change does seem a bit like a scam. I'm sure they make a pretty penny off this.

It's ultimately my fault for not being diligent and cancelling in time, but to sign up someone to a year subscription for $60 with no option to change does seem a bit like a scam. I'm sure they make a pretty penny off this.
At the first tailgate you attend, have a donation jar for for fellow HuskerMaxers to pitch in...all you have to do is to give a synopsis of each Nebraska article for the next year. It's a win-win.

Made that mistake before. I learned to immediately go in and cancel so that I didn't forget.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back