• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Run and Hit Linebackers.

Mike Brown says hello. So does Suh.

That being said I hope Toby's son brings the wood like his old man did.
I hope he does too. Toby could have no arms and every one of those plays was still a tackle. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Are the kids allowed to "hit hard" anymore? Doesn't that usually produce personal foul penalties in today's day and age?

Watch the 4*s struggle to keep walk-on Luke Reimer off the field the next few years. He knows how to tackle.

He's super athletic and has a nose for the ball, something we haven't had on the ILB spot in a long time. People don't realize he ran some of the best track times in the state in HS (7.05 60 meter, 10.92 100 meter). Avante Dickerson ran a 7.04 in the same 60 meter meet, as a comp.

I thought he should have played more last year (even if he got hurt in camp), and think he'll push to start this year (my wild prediction)

One addendum here, some people seem to think Jackson Hannah's been moved to OLB. I didn't see confirmation, but that could be happening already

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back