• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Rumor Control-Cethan Carter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he is looking pretty foolish right now and showing his true colors....

Nice to see these kids so strong....Carter I'm inpressed with....LSU came knocking yet again and he stayed firm....hard to do for a LA kid I would think....bu the appears to realize the opportunites in Lincoln and no guarantees as a Grey Shirt at LSU....

Heck they wanted a 4-star kid to GS just this week....wow....must be nice...

Agree 100%.

To all of those who say he is going to LSU before it is all said and done, Les Miles was at his school this week, and tried to convince Mr. Carter to take a visit this weekend. Mr Carter kindly declined and stated he is strongly :N:!

Thanks for that news. In light of the annual defections, the solid ones are all the more appreciated.

Hold on, we're almost there.
I wouldn't call some of these coaches snakes, but if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck...... The one that ticks me off is Meyer offering Finnin. Seems like last year Bilema had a problem with Meyer also and said their was a gentlemans agreement in the B1G not to mess with other conference teams recruits. Meyer told him to stick it and he'll recruit whom ever he wants.

I'm Woodlawn '92. I've been a Husker fan ever since I was a kid. Started watching football, and the scores were being flashed on the bottom of the screen, and I saw 'NEBRASKA 84 - MINNESOTA 13' and I've been a fan ever since.

Hah, I was a walkon on LSU's '80 and '81 teams with Charlie Crier who is a Woodlawn grad. I was in Lincoln finishing my degree by the time 84-13 happened.

Hold on, we're almost there.
I wouldn't call some of these coaches snakes, but if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck...... The one that ticks me off is Meyer offering Finnin. Seems like last year Bilema had a problem with Meyer also and said their was a gentlemans agreement in the B1G not to mess with other conference teams recruits. Meyer told him to stick it and he'll recruit whom ever he wants.

We are doing the same thing but it feels different... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back