• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

RR's weekly Chelsea thread, week 4

Is there anything I could say that could make this better than it already is?

Told you Jose would not be at Old Trafford long....

As for Chelsea don't get too excited long way to go and a lot of holes on that team.

Last edited:
Told you Jose would not be at Old Trafford long....

As for Chelsea don't get too excited long way to go and a lot of holes on that team.

Yep, you've been saying that the entire time. We both agree there.

As for Chelsea, the 3-4-3 suits their personnel. And it gives them a bit of depth. Hell, even Pedro looks good in it, and that comment has nothing to do with his goal (thank you, Smalling). Can you imagine James Rodriguiz doing Hazard-type things on the other side? After watching Pedro attack and attack quickly, I'm having second thoughts about Willian. That attack is based on quick movements on and off the ball. Something Pedro does well. And something Willian is, well, not so good at. It'll be interesting to see if Willian we keep pace or clog the whole thing up.

I think the more interesting topic was Kante vs. Pogba. 40M vs 100M. I didn't look at stats, but it seems like Pogba gave the ball away every 3rd pass. Kante, more and more, doesn't just LOOK like the steal of the decade at 40M, but IS the steal of the decade.

I think the most interesting topic was Jose. THAT ManU squad, at least this week, looked like Chelsea 2015. The announcers quickly picked up on it, and rightfully so.

What about Southampton playing MC to a draw on the road? That was a big result that helped bring the top of the table closer together.

Last edited:

Jose is a mess it was and is a bad hire. This is not Manchester United football or personnel. Two bad hires in a row and no chemistry anymore as they spend willy nilly on players who care more about the $$ then they do the team. The Gill brothers have no clue and Ferguson kept them afloat until he retired. The natives are getting restless and they better start listening to the likes of Ferguson or they may get run out of town. They should have stayed with Moyes they would be in much better shape now.

Jose has run his course and its probably time for him to either retire or take over the Portugal National Team and then retire. He has run out of ideas and the game has overtaken him.

Yep, you've been saying that the entire time. We both agree there.

As for Chelsea, the 3-4-3 suits their personnel. And it gives them a bit of depth. Hell, even Pedro looks good in it, and that comment has nothing to do with his goal (thank you, Smalling). Can you imagine James Rodriguiz doing Hazard-type things on the other side? After watching Pedro attack and attack quickly, I'm having second thoughts about Willian. That attack is based on quick movements on and off the ball. Something Pedro does well. And something Willian is, well, not so good at. It'll be interesting to see if Willian we keep pace or clog the whole thing up.

I think the more interesting topic was Kante vs. Pogba. 40M vs 100M. I didn't look at stats, but it seems like Pogba gave the ball away every 3rd pass. Kante, more and more, doesn't just LOOK like the steal of the decade at 40M, but IS the steal of the decade.

I think the most interesting topic was Jose. THAT ManU squad, at least this week, looked like Chelsea 2015. The announcers quickly picked up on it, and rightfully so.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back