• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

RR's weekly Chelsea thread; week 3

jikastew

15 Year Member
Damn that 3-4-3 looked sharp. 3-0 over Leicester.

Leicester had a UCL game to win this week (which they did) so they went without a couple of their best. By the way, great job, Leicester on the win today.

That said, Chelsea moved the ball through midfield about as smoothly as they've done since 2014.

Great win.

Chelsea vs. ManU next Sunday. Who will RR root for?

Watched the Swansea City v Arsenal match and Bob Bradley is going to have to over haul that back four. Horrid to be kind. With that being said gave the gunners all they could hadle in a 3-2 loss....

Leicester had a UCL game to win this week (which they did) so they went without a couple of their best. By the way, great job, Leicester on the win today.

That said, Chelsea moved the ball through midfield about as smoothly as they've done since 2014.

Great win.

LC is doing extremely well in the Champions League. Looks like they are going to make the Final 16.

LC is doing extremely well in the Champions League. Looks like they are going to make the Final 16.

Which is fantastic. Glad to see that even though they are having a harder time backing up what they did last year in the PL, that they are giving it a good run in the CL.

Great win.

As was discussed after the match by the two Robbies, it really seems the players are in positions they want to be in so they're playing harder. That back 3 is dicey with David Luiz and Cahill (will be nice to see Terry and Zouma in those spots hopefully more often than not) but Marcos Alonso and Victor Moses were tremendous in their WB slots. Matic was better. Kante was stupidly good as usual. Hazard and Diego were able to link very well with each other as Hazard was able to tuck underneath more often as Alonso was pushing upfield. I thought Pedro looked a step slow, but filled in ok for Willian (side note: great to see the players flash the Ws after the goals in honor of Willian).

Also was fantastic that Chelobah, Aina and RLC all got some run. That back heel flick by Chelobah was superb. RLC looked soooo lost.

As I said above, I would like to see Terry and Zouma occupy those spots once healthy. Also I think Oscar could come in and give the offense a little more juice if need be in place of Matic. Fabs may not have a spot anymore...

I still don't understand how, with all the loans, RLC is still with the first team. Honestly, even in his best moments, he looks disinterested and lazy. He must bring it in practice in order to keep his name away from the Chelsea Loan Empire.

Does not help when you sell two of your best players.

They basically gave Kante away. That may go down as one of the worst transfer fee deals in recent history if you're a LC fan. As a Chelsea fan, it's fantastic. How does LC give him away like that? Seriously, John Freaking Stones went for 2X as much, and he's a C-Back.

They basically gave Kante away. That may go down as one of the worst transfer fee deals in recent history if you're a LC fan. As a Chelsea fan, it's fantastic. How does LC give him away like that? Seriously, John Freaking Stones went for 2X as much, and he's a C-Back.

Weird release clause in his contract. Any had the option to activate it, he just agreed to terms with Chelsea. Super lucky.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back