• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Roses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actually RR only posted Phil's conference projections, not bowl projections. Anyways, Good to see!

WOW, the Orange with Oregon vs Rutgers would probably be the worst bowl of the season. I could see 70 to 0 in that one. I do Like the USC NU matchup in the rose but I would much rather see Stanford NU...That is a very intriguing matchup.

WOW, the Orange with Oregon vs Rutgers would probably be the worst bowl of the season. I could see 70 to 0 in that one. I do Like the USC NU matchup in the rose but I would much rather see Stanford NU...That is a very intriguing matchup.

It will be very interesting if Oregon goes undefeated and goes to the NC game, after beating USC in the regular season and in the conference title game. If Stanford only loses to Oregon in conference, or even if they lose a second game to another team in conference, who does the Rose take to play the Big Ten champ? Stanford has two losses in conference, USC has two regular season losses in conference (one to Stanford), and one loss in the CCG. Don't know the rules for the conference and the Rose Bowl. Stanford would have one less loss overall in conference, beat USC head to head and would likely be ranked higher. But USC played in the CCG.

By the way, Steele has USC going Rose and Oregon to Orange. I just can't see USC beating Oregon in the Pac 12 CCG. It would be a huge upset.

Another by the way: If Oregon goes undefeated, they are likely a near lock for the NC game. Either LSU or Alabama will have a loss and no one outside of the SEC wants to see another NC game that is a rematch between two teams.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back