• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Rose Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

OPHusker

Junior Varsity
20 Year Member
I can't imagine they would be excited to have the Badgers for the 3rd straight year......

I think the Rose Bowl would love to host the Huskers.
All the Huskers need to do is win at Indy and they will have their first conference championship in the B1G!

ever since that game I love to see time tick off the clock after a FG, or out of bounds play or touchdown or the whistle blow. Sometimes as many as five seconds tick away. I just shake my head everytime.

I do the same thing.

big-lebowski-gif.gif

Last edited:
ever since that game I love to see time tick off the clock after a FG, or out of bounds play or touchdown or the whistle blow. Sometimes as many as five seconds tick away. I just shake my head everytime.

I pay so much attention to the clock now since then too. Anywhere from a second to 5 is lost on out of bounds passes and never has it been put back on.

never has it been put back on.

Probably never will see it again.
Makes me glad we aren't in that crappy conference. I hope with all the conference raiding that the B12 goes under now that NU is sitting pretty.

I believe we put 60,000 people in the Rose Bowl for the NC game against Miami. Not sure if that will materialize again, but Huskers fans in California are making big plans to roll out the red carpet for family and friends. This would be a great event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back