• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Root for or against old Big 12 foes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogahusker

All Big 10
20 Year Member
I refuse to root for Missouri. Not sure about aTm either. I hate all things SEC so maybe a tie.

How bout you?

I refuse to root for Missouri. Not sure about aTm either. I hate all things SEC so maybe a tie.

How bout you?

I'll root for most of the old Big 8 schools. Except Colorado. I could never get myself to toe the conference line and root for CU then, I won't do it now, and I'll never do so in the future.

I do not believe in the SEC therefore they do not exist but if I did believe in the SEC I would want the newcomers to win. The worst thing is when Missouri plays kentucky...........................I may have to cheer for .................I cannot say it

TAM, Missouri, Colorado, and the obvious texas will NEVER get my vote..............unless Colorado plays Oregon or usc.

Don't get me started on how much I hate the longhorns again....or any Texas school for that matter...oh, and the buffs and tigers.
GO B10!

No Texas or Colorado. Rest I don't care about so it would depend on who they play.

Well it depends on who they play. Easiest is Missouri and AtM. I want them to win every SEC game they play. Never Texas unless they play USC. Colorado against any Pac 12, SEC and Notre Dame.

I still enjoy watching the Big 12 at least until the kids I knew all have graduated; then they are just another conference.

I've always like A&M and will cheer for them to demonstrate that the SEC is not really as strong as the 'pundits' claim.

I still want to see many of them do well but i just can't root for Mizzouri or Texas. I'm very curious to see what Charlie Weis will do at KU. I'm hearing he is going to be a serious force to deal with on the recruiting trail for the midwest kids.

I usually go Nebraska, Conference, Big 8, Big 12(Except Texas) Everybody else(Except Notre Dame, USC, Florida, and Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back