• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Rodriguez ruled out and Ben Cotton will play in Capitol One Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

sucks that Andrew didn't get to make the flight...I hope someone saves him some schwag...the good stuff, not just the granola bars

Red Reign,
So injured players don't get to travel for bowl games? It seems unfair that they don't get to travel and enjoy the bowl game (and swag) since they were injured "on duty".

As always, thanks for the GREAT work you do for this board...very much appreciated!

I don't know the rules for travel to bowl games....I know in season when Crick was hurt that the Huskers had to ask for a waiver from the Big Ten in order for him to travel to away games....assume it was because he was a senior....

Red Reign,
So injured players don't get to travel for bowl games? It seems unfair that they don't get to travel and enjoy the bowl game (and swag) since they were injured "on duty".

As always, thanks for the GREAT work you do for this board...very much appreciated!

I don't know the rules for travel to bowl games....I know in season when Crick was hurt that the Huskers had to ask for a waiver from the Big Ten in order for him to travel to away games....assume it was because he was a senior....

I saw an earlier article that said ALL players were travelling, so I would assume that means injured players as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back