• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Roby to Oklahoma City Thunder

Roby started against Anthony Davis and Lebron last night. (7 boards, 5 pts, 2 assists. )

1610650548496.png

Always thought Roby was extremely talented. Probably our best player in twenty years. For some reason never got his full potential at Nebraska. Big thick forward that can shoot and handle the ball. Those don’t grow on trees.

Always thought Roby was extremely talented. Probably our best player in twenty years. For some reason never got his full potential at Nebraska. Big thick forward that can shoot and handle the ball. Those don’t grow on trees.
He's been getting some starts, some good minutes, and becoming a good contributor to the team. One of the only reasons I even look at much of anything im NBA.

Saw this elsewhere. :Redface:

Roby had 10 points, 9 rebounds, 3 assists, and 4 steals against Denver, against 1 of the best in the game at the center position.

I'm not an OKC fan, but Roby's ascent has had me checking out their box scores and highlights often this season. Very cool to see! I figured he'd find himself a spot deep on the bench somewhere -- but he's exceeded those expectations.

That said, go Sixers! :Banana:

Last edited:
Mikki Moore was probably the most recent former Husker to show up occasionally in NBA highlights. It appears Roby has surpassed Mikki's NBA abilities -- though he did manage to stick around in the NBA for 14 years, which is quite impressive.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back