• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Roby Declaring For The NBA Draft While Keeping His College Elgibility For Now

Saw a video the other day (can't find it) and Roby sounded excited to play a different position. He insinuated that he was played out of position at NU out of necessity. I'll try to find it and add it.

He's so gone though - would have to buckle down to complete the Spring semester (guessing he got all "I"s). I think he'd be better served at Nebraska for another year, but he'll probably enjoy getting paid to be in the G League, or maybe Germany or Italy.

He's so gone though - would have to buckle down to complete the Spring semester (guessing he got all "I"s). I think he'd be better served at Nebraska for another year, but he'll probably enjoy getting paid to be in the G League, or maybe Germany or Italy.
A point I didn't think of. He hasn't been going to school so would he even be academically eligible if he did choose to come back? I agree he is gone

It would be no different if he only took online courses. He could easily made arrangements with his professors to have correspondent access. I know of a few cases where lengthy absences were granted this type of class structure. Again, it is up to the discretion of the instructors.

It would be no different if he only took online courses. He could easily made arrangements with his professors to have correspondent access. I know of a few cases where lengthy absences were granted this type of class structure. Again, it is up to the discretion of the instructors.
Not saying it's impossible. Just not as easy as playing basketball only (and just doing what you have to do, not engaging in a Rocky-esque training montage until you reach the NBA).

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back