• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Robot Umps

Probably yes, go for it. The only thing in my mind, human aspect (umps) are a part of baseball.

Anyway, not plate umpire but remember that? Galarega(sp?) retired the first 26 batters he faced. His bid for a perfect game was ruined one out short when first base umpire blown call.
Galarraga-Donald_play_2010-06-02%28small%29.gif

Last edited:

Probably yes, go for it. The only thing in my mind, human aspect (umps) are a part of baseball.

Anyway, not plate umpire but remember that? Galarega(sp?) retired the first 26 batters he faced. His bid for a perfect game was ruined one out short when first base umpire blown call.
Galarraga-Donald_play_2010-06-02%28small%29.gif
That ump cried when he found out he blew it. Will a 1st base robot cry? Hey..........................THERE'S NO CRYING IN BASEBALL!!! ;)

You know, seeing this play again, what in the hell was he looking at??????????????????????? Baseball should have stepped in and given him his no hitter!!! :Whiteflag::Whiteflag::Whiteflag:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back