• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Rivals 250 QB Adrian Martinez: Will visit 8 December: Update: Decision Coming In a couple of days

Kinda funny to think I started this thread without anybody knowing who the heck AM is/was. And now? I think we all know who he is. What a great get as the 1st recruit offered by SF. Could any HC do any better for a 1st offer/recruit? Sure beats BP’s (a NE TE who never started a game and should have been a Walk-on).

Just curious... Since Ben Cotton was the first BP recruit, I wonder how his career contributions compare to that of the first recruits of the Mike Riley Era... T. Ferguson and Matt Snyder?

Last edited:
My bad...I was referring to LB Micah Kreikemeier. And I really shouldn’t have mentioned that anyways, as I am sure he gave his all to be a Cornhusker. Any player recruited should be given respect for what they did as HS players and I am happy and supportive of all of them, either as WalkOns or scholarship players.

So did we ever hear from this Adrian Martinez dude? Not that I care I guess, surely we could do better than the 250th ranked qb!

So did we ever hear from this Adrian Martinez dude? Not that I care I guess, surely we could do better than the 250th ranked qb!
Where did you come up with the 250th ranked QB? Just asking because 247 had him 139th ranked player over all, #7 ranked QB.

Last edited:
Where did you come up with the 250th ranked QB? Just asking because 247 had him 139th ranked player over all, #7 ranked QB.
Pretty sure that was part of the ongoing joke at the end of this thread.

My bad...I was referring to LB Micah Kreikemeier. And I really shouldn’t have mentioned that anyways, as I am sure he gave his all to be a Cornhusker. Any player recruited should be given respect for what they did as HS players and I am happy and supportive of all of them, either as WalkOns or scholarship players.
Wasn’t Micah someone whose dad talked up his son to Tom Osborn and got the coaches attention that way? It almost seemed like Tom Osborn was responsible for his joining the team.

Wasn’t Micah someone whose dad talked up his son to Tom Osborn and got the coaches attention that way? It almost seemed like Tom Osborn was responsible for his joining the team.

TO was the one who offered him but the connection came from his coach, not his dad. It was definitely an odd story

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back