• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

RIP Howard Schnellenberger

I was going to make a post about this about 8 hours ago, but decided against it. The reason why is because this man ruined my 1984 new years. I cried and cried.. omg. So upsetting. Of course, that is me being selfish and horribly childish. RIP coach. You did change history.

Same.

You could combine every Nebraska loss this century, and it still would not equate to the pain I felt the night of January 2, 1984 -- and for quite a while after that (note, the game was played on the 2nd, as New Year's Day fell on an NFL Sunday). Nothing crushed me more as a sports fan than that game. I can still feel it.

Same.

You could combine every Nebraska loss this century, and it still would not equate to the pain I felt the night of January 2, 1984 -- and for quite a while after that (note, the game was played on the 2nd, as New Year's Day fell on an NFL Sunday). Nothing crushed me more as a sports fan than that game. I can still feel it.
I'll say

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back