• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ricketts approves baseball in Nebraska w/ guidelines

Granted I am 50 so what was going on when I was a kid is different, but parents never stayed at practice, matter of fact they may not stop, just slow down and let you jump out. I coach youth track 5-8 grade and we never have parents stay and watch, even when I coached my daughters softball 7-8 years ago we never had parents stay. I don't know the reason why parents stay and watch practice, their choice, just seems strange to me.

Granted I am 50 so what was going on when I was a kid is different, but parents never stayed at practice, matter of fact they may not stop, just slow down and let you jump out. I coach youth track 5-8 grade and we never have parents stay and watch, even when I coached my daughters softball 7-8 years ago we never had parents stay. I don't know the reason why parents stay and watch practice, their choice, just seems strange to me.
No doubt! I see parents rushing down to the sideline when their kid gets injured, and I understand that, but my Dad would never do that (and he was a former college coach). I just never expected my parents to be that closely involved. Tell them about it afterwards.

I've coached REC baseball for over 15 years.

1591196143492.png

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back