• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Rick Kaczenski giving Indiana bulletin board material

Wow, Hail Varsity breaking important news right there. They should interview my dog instead. Her views on the huskers are more relevant than Rick Kaczenski's.

Back in my day when you fired someone they went away. Didn't Kramer try and hang around some job after he was fired on Seinfeld? Or was that George?

Wow, Hail Varsity breaking important news right there. They should interview my dog instead. Her views on the huskers are more relevant than Rick Kaczenski's.

Back in my day when you fired someone they went away. Didn't Kramer try and hang around some job after he was fired on Seinfeld? Or was that George?
Best Seinfeld Fire GIFs | Gfycat

C

i believe when we last played Indiana in 2019 Allen had his team, and his son in particular fake cramping/injuries to purposefully slowdown NUs offense. Not a provable offense but it is what I believe.
Yes, they did. It was quite evident that they were faking injuries. Since that game, I have always hoped the worse for the hoosiers when they played games.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back