• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Rich Glover and Johnny Rodgers will be at the tailgate for the Minnesota Game

Basically2 or 3 blocks West of where you are talking about, it's in the parking lot NE corner of 8th and N. I'm set up along the alley,
I take it you are coming down?

No, I'll be in Norman Saturday but hope to make it up sometime.

Imma wear my special hat!
Don't want no thot doc reading my thots!

hqdefault.jpg
No worries RDR. You're already my favorite jackass. :)

Put me down....My son and a couple of his friends may show up for the Gopher side as well. They may be riding in

Reminder as well for those inclined HD an old member here will be having a get together in Omaha Friday evening some great wings and some laughs...Bring it! hope to see you there.
place is the.... Lemon Drop Biker bar in South Omaha.

Yeah I was at the Huskermax tailgate in 09 for the OU game and I seem to remember a sponsor. Looking at the map, it is in or close to, the same location.
This was the tailgate at 10th and N, years ago with corporate sponsors, maybe around 09, (golds building parking lot) lots of people, with security and a check in list.
We got through it, but it kind of takes the fun out.
I like simple.
:Cheers:
see you Saturday!

Hey pops, if you got a couple bikers riding in, im sure I can make room to park there bikes at the tailgate, let me know how many, i will accommodate!

FB_IMG_1478567731243.jpg

This was the tailgate at 10th and N, years ago with corporate sponsors, maybe around 09, (golds building parking lot) lots of people, with security and a check in list.
We got through it, but it kind of takes the fun out.
I like simple.
:Cheers:
see you Saturday!

Hey pops, if you got a couple bikers riding in, im sure I can make room to park there bikes at the tailgate, let me know how many, i will accommodate!

. View attachment 10280
Would be just 2...they are watching the weather. Told em no rain highs 60's perfect. They just don't want to ride home in the snow. Coming from Wisc

IMG_20161002_010755.jpg
be sure to give these two the hardest time pops. :Smile: I understand you will be sitting next to #55 at the game. Cyberbach will make sure you yell the whole game,!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back