• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Rich Glover and Johnny Rodgers will be at the tailgate for the Minnesota Game

BigRedMax

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
1972 Outland Trophy winner Rich Glover and 1972 Heisman Trophy winner Johnny Rodgers will be at Marlin's tailgate at the corner of 8th and N. Rich will have autographed pictures available to support his youth foundation. Johnny has a new book coming out this month and the only advance copies will be available at the tailgate as well.

You don't have to be HuskerMax BBS member to attend this meet and greet with two Husker legends. See you on Saturday. Bring your camera. Rich and Johnny will be there around 3 PM.

I am going to do an interview with Rich today and will post it soon.

Edit: Here is the interview with Rich.

Last edited:
1972 Outland Trophy winner Rich Glover and 1972 Heisman Trophy winner Johnny Rodgers will be at Marlin's tailgate at the corner of 8th and N. Rich will have autographed pictures available to support his youth foundation. Johnny has a new book coming out this month and the only advance copies will be available at the tailgate as well.

You don't have to be HuskerMax BBS member to attend this meet and greet with two Husker legends. See you on Saturday. Bring your camera. Rich and Johnny will be there around 3 PM.

I am going to do an interview with Rich today and will post it soon.

Wow! Good job David!

Oh ya, i forgot to start a tailgate thread, i will use this one,
I will be there by 2, will start at 3pm, food ready to go shortly after give or take, I furnish the drinks and food,
There will be a donation jar on the food line,
Huskermax members, freinds, family are welcomed!
Especially POPS!

8th and N. Is the location
MR_Tailgate_zpsdhcq4gcm.jpg

Oh ya, i forgot to start a tailgate thread, i will use this one,
I will be there by 2, will start at 3pm, food ready to go shortly after give or take, I furnish the drinks and food,
There will be a donation jar on the food line,
Huskermax members, freinds, family are welcomed!
Especially POPS!

So this is the Huskermax tailgate?

So this is the Huskermax tailgate?
It mine and friend of mine, Rons, I've known David Max for years, works out for all of us to where we just tailgate together,
Members here are welcomed, and your family and friends,
Been this way for last few years,
Back in the pedia days we had corporate sponsors, it sucked, lol,

So now we just get together, BS, have some drinks, and enjoy life! No stress,
GBR! Marlin

It mine and friend of mine, Rons, I've known David Max for years, works out for all of us to where we just tailgate together,
Members here are welcomed, and your family and friends,
Been this way for last few years,
Back in the pedia days we had corporate sponsors, it sucked, lol,

So now we just get together, BS, have some drinks, and enjoy life! No stress,
GBR! Marlin

Yeah I was at the Huskermax tailgate in 09 for the OU game and I seem to remember a sponsor. Looking at the map, it is in or close to, the same location.

Yeah I was at the Huskermax tailgate in 09 for the OU game and I seem to remember a sponsor. Looking at the map, it is in or close to, the same location.
Basically2 or 3 blocks West of where you are talking about, it's in the parking lot NE corner of 8th and N. I'm set up along the alley,
I take it you are coming down?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back