• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Rhule sues Panthers for $5 million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Contract is a contract panthers are playing we can drag this out a while for 5mill how long can HCMR pay to fight for it

He should get what is owed him. That being said, if he gets no more from the Panthers, I think he will be able to get by with a few cuts around the house. May have to switch to Hunts Ketchup over Heinz and things like that.
Valentino's to Casey's

Caseys is some good stuff
A. Casey's is completely underrated and this is coming from a huge Val's fan. Val's was top notch during the 80's, 90's, and 2000's, but sort of like Husker Football - is a little removed from its glory days. Meanwhile, I've lived in FL the past 6 years and have been forced to become a fan of some of the Italian pizza places here. (No, I have not become a fan of any of the football teams down here).
Seems this was the red herring reason why "it wasn't going to work at first" until Trev said "well, how about we structure it this way"... they were seemingly trying to find a way around allowing Coach to receive his severance. Too much gray area in his Panther's contract and likely won't allow Rhule to walk away with any additional monies, but what do I know?
B. This columnist dives deeper into what I was stating yesterday:

Last edited:

A. Casey's is completely underrated and this is coming from a huge Val's fan. Val's was top notch during the 80's, 90's, and 2000's, but sort of like Husker Football - is a little removed from its glory days. Meanwhile, I've lived in FL the past 6 years and have been forced to become a fan of some of the Italian pizza places here. (No, I have not become a fan of any of the football teams down here).

B. This columnist dives deeper into what I was stating yesterday:

we always get stuck with Flippers when we vacation in FL.. not too bad to be honest..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back