• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Reward pop up?

An ad pops up at the bottom on every single page. I'm used to the ads on the side and this would be less annoying if it appeared once on the first click but it shows up on every page of every thread and it stays open until you click it closed rather than closing on its own after a few seconds.

Screenshot (1).png

Can you post a screenshot?
It only appears when I am on HM. I remember this being an issue a year ago as well, but your folks found the culprit at that time.

Attachments

• 1F3E6AD3-DBD7-4A93-B06A-9A76DBFADDA0.png
    1F3E6AD3-DBD7-4A93-B06A-9A76DBFADDA0.png
    463.5 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

Ya, the bottom add seems to have been there for a long time. I've learned to ignore it. At least you can still see most of the 'site'.

However, I've been getting a whole screen pop up add that you have to click "close" each time to get to the forums. It started several days ago. (Keeps the site 'blurry' in the background until you close it)

Screenshot below.

FYI, this is happening both on my PC and phone.

1619187415638.png

Last edited:
An ad pops up at the bottom on every single page. I'm used to the ads on the side and this would be less annoying if it appeared once on the first click but it shows up on every page of every thread and it stays open until you click it closed rather than closing on its own after a few seconds.

View attachment 63654

Yep, getting it here also.

Ya, the bottom add seems to have been there for a long time. I've learned to ignore it. At least you can still see most of the 'site'.

However, I've been getting a whole screen pop up add that you have to click "close" each time to get to the forums. It started several days ago. (Keeps the site 'blurry' in the background until you close it)

Screenshot below.

FYI, this is happening both on my PC and phone.

View attachment 63658
Here also.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back