• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Revised 2021 BIG Schedule To Be Unveiled Today At Noon On BTN

5 home games 3 away and one neutral

Gotta like it
I'm thinking that the Illinois game goes back to a Road game so we could have 3 out of the first 4 on the road If that's the case we really need to come out of the gates ready to roll :Usaflag:

1DZWVOa.png

Last edited:

Amazingly 4 home games in October.....which can be great weather!

edit - sorry I was looking at wrong version

Last edited:

Need to make some hay in the first six conference games. We shouldn't be overmatched in any of those six games unless Michigan suddenly gets their crap together.

Last three conference games are tOSU, at Wisky, and Iowa... we'll be lucky to won one of those three games.

Need to make some hay in the first six conference games. We shouldn't be overmatched in any of those six games unless Michigan suddenly gets their crap together.

Last three conference games are tOSU, at Wisky, and Iowa... we'll be lucky to won one of those three games.

At least we get an SEC Bye Week in the late season stretch.

Good schedule. I would have liked to seen a game with Indiana if changing teams would have been on the table. In 4 year, that schedule is a > .500 win schedule.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back