• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Retro Gaming Goodness

I had an old Atari that I introduced my kids to Pitfall. They liked it for the first 10 minutes then hated it. Made me sad they said that.

But for old systems, well not old as much, but I would love to get an older PlayStation (like gen 2 I think) and get Vigilante 8 and Kagaro. I loved those two games.

Thought I saw somewhere that sega was putting out a Genesis with like 60 pre loaded games on it as well.

118124210381.png
Galaga.png

Last edited:

I had an old Atari that I introduced my kids to Pitfall. They liked it for the first 10 minutes then hated it. Made me sad they said that.

But for old systems, well not old as much, but I would love to get an older PlayStation (like gen 2 I think) and get Vigilante 8 and Kagaro. I loved those two games.
Yeah. I got a PSX for Christmas from my wife back when she was my girlfriend and still liked me. A year after that, I had a mod chip put in, and it plays all regions now, including burned games.

Also got a mod for my Xbox which actually saves the entire game to the hard drive. There is a GUI that shows all the games on the HD, which is great, and load times are nothing!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back