• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Results of winter conditioning will be announced............................

They can serve as much as they’d like to, but the proof will be on the field. Cant sugar coat that. So I reckon we will see soon enough, one way or the other. You can’t sell 4 losing seasons in a row (should that be coming down the pike), no matter how one spins it.

But that's not what Frosty said. He said "the results would be posted".

Mr Bean Bored GIF - MrBean Mr Bean - Discover & Share GIFs - bean gif -  Gifs, Memes, Images

C

"Then over the next five weeks, Martin, a walk-on transfer wide receiver from Iowa, proceeded to vault himself to what looks like a spot atop the depth chart in offensive coordinator Matt Lubick's position group."
"Check out the top 10 vertical jumps below and consider which is more impressive between linebacker Chris Kolarevic's 38 inches at 228 pounds or center Cam Jurgens jumping 34½ inches at 290½ pounds."
:thumbsup::HuskersN:

Wasn't Nadib Joseph's vertical 42" from an Alabama camp prior to coming to Nebraska?

At least we are keeping our players low on tackles!!!!

If true that means he lost 7 inches on his vertical. And he weighs 3 pounds less than what is listed on recruiting profile. I blame the JUCO staff at Independence cuz the NU staff is top notch.

C

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back