• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked RESULTS: Evaluate the Class of 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckTownHusker

Blackshirt Sith Lord
10 Year Member
1. Who has the most immediate impact?
1st.....32.5%........Aaron Green
2nd....30.0%........Daimion Stafford
3rd.....12.5%........Mauro Bondi

2. Which recruit do you think has the most potential/upside?
1st.....22.5%........Price Givens
2nd....20.0%........Charles Jackson
3rd.....12.5%........Aaron Green

3. Who will be the biggest bust?
1st.....27.5%........Bubba Starling
2nd....15.0%........Max Pirman
3rd.....10.0%........(TIE) Joe Carter & David Sutton

4. Offensive MVP?
1st.....55.0%........Aaron Green
2nd....22.5%........Jamal Turner
3rd.....10.0%........(TIE) Ameer Abdullah & Tyler Moore

5. Defensive MVP?
1st.....45.0%........Charles Jackson
2nd....20.0%........Daimion Stafford
3rd.....17.5%........(TIE) Todd Peat & David Santos

6. Once they settle into their roles, will this class eventually be stronger on Offense or Defense?

82.5%........Offense
17.5%........Defense

======================================

I was actually pleasantly surprised with the results of the "biggest bust" question. I know some people objected to it originally, but the results seemed to indicate a couple things. First, Bubba Starling's status is in question (NEWS FLASH!). Secondly, the remainder of the votes were spread very, very equally. This leads me to think that really, there's not a clear cut choice for Class Prima Donna. We didn't sign another Sam Keller, folks.

Looks like from the voting that Aaron Green clearly has the spotlight. He has talent, obviously. And so does Mauro Bondi. Ranked 3rd overall as the most immediate impact player. I'm not sure if that's a testament to his skills or refers to the gaping hole left by King Henery, but either way our kicking game is definitely getting attention. Since this appears to be a clear-cut offensive class, I can only hope that (much to the chagrin of Bondi's FG stats) that we'll score so many TDs that our kicker will be limited to PATs and touchbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back